INVISALIGN (INVISIBLE ORTHODONTICS)
Straighten your teeth discreetly, it’s possible!
Orthodontics has come a long way in the last 20 years. A revolutionary product called Invisalign makes it possible to straighten teeth in an almost invisible way. The Invisalign treatment consists of wearing a series of transparent plastic aligners that gradually move the teeth. The aligners must be changed every 7 to 15 days.
Since 1997, more than 6 million patients have been treated with Invisalign.
Removable and comfortable solution
Invisalign aligners are similar to those used for teeth whitening. However, they are custom-made and very comfortable. The aligners are removed for eating and brushing your teeth.
Advantages of Invisalign compared to traditional braces
- Discreet orthodontic solution. As the aligners are translucent, you have to look closely and very carefully to notice them.
- Fewer follow-up visits, so less time away from school or work. Orthodontic treatment with braces requires monthly visits. With Invisalign, they can be every 2 or 3 months.
- Since you remove your aligners to eat, you have no food restrictions, unlike braces.
- he Invisalign treatment is comfortable. The aligners are thin and smooth. They are made from a high-precision print to fit well on your teeth. In addition, no metal wire hurts your lips or cheeks.
- It’s easy to maintain good oral hygiene with Invisalign. Simply temporarily remove the aligners to brush or floss your teeth.
- The duration of this orthodontic treatment is often shorter than with braces.
Who is Invisalign orthodontic treatment for?
Invisalign is an excellent solution for straightening the teeth of adults and adolescents with permanent teeth. It is also possible to use Invisalign for children to treat mandibular advancement (lower jaw).
How much does Invisalign cost?
The cost depends on your teeth. A consultation is required to determine the exact cost. However, the cost is in the same range as the treatment with braces. In this case, why go without it.
Orthodontics is normally considered as a medical expense for tax purposes. Therefore, you may be eligible for a tax credit. In some dental insurance policies, orthodontics is included as a covered treatment. It’s up to you to check with your insurance company.
Why choose us for Invisalign?
- Dr. Stavya Bendavid has treated nearly 400 patients with Invisalign. So you can trust her expertise.
- It is possible to finance the cost of Invisalign treatment with DentoPlan from the National Bank. You don’t have to travel. The forms are filled out with you at the clinic.
- To print your teeth, we use iTero, a technology that allows us to obtain a very precise 3D digital model of your teeth. The use of iTero allows patients to avoid the printing paste that sometimes causes nausea.
- Before the treatment begins, you will be able to visualize the movement of your teeth to their final position.
- For planning the treatment plan, you can do your cephalogram X-ray on the spot. No need to move around.
THE BENEFITS OF THE INVISALIGN SYSTEM ON ORAL HEALTH
SCANNER ITERO 3D TECHNOLOGY
No need to take fingerprints and increase accuracy. Watch this short video.