Starting little shifts today goes a long way
As a child grows, their smile grows with them. And even with baby teeth, it may be the perfect time for children ages 6 to 10 to start orthodontic treatment. This is known as Phase 1 treatment.
At this stage, doctors can see issues that may need early treatment to address a developing problem.
Advantages of Phase 1 treatment
The goal of Phase 1 treatment is to develop young jaws and/or arches to make room for existing teeth and for incoming permanent teeth.
- Can prevent pre-existing bite issues from getting worse.
- Can fix existing teeth straightening conditions.
- Can improve the appearance of a growing child’s smile.
- Can correct oral habits such as thumb sucking or tongue thrusting.
- Can make Phase 2 treatment shorter and easier.
- Can maintain space during eruption of permanent teeth.
- With Invisalign First clear aligners, there is no missing out on popcorn at the movies!
- Children can continue to eat what they want.
- Growing child can continue to brush and floss without hassle.
Introducing Invisalign First Treatment
Our clear aligner treatment is designed for predictable results and a positive experience while addressing the unique needs of growing children - aligning their teeth while expanding their arches and making room for existing teeth and incoming permanent teeth
They keep moving. Make sure their smile keeps up.
Invisalign treatment gives both you and your teen a better teeth straightening experience when compared to traditional braces.
|Corrects both simple and complex
|Covered by orthodontic insurance||♦||♦|
|Proprietary innovations provide up to 2x
faster treatment times
|More comfortable than braces and fewer
unexpected orthodontist visits
|Continue to enjoy all the foods and
activities they love
|Removable trays for easy brushing